Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Sterrance
Sterrance was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was delete.
- Delete: Joke vanity. Geogre 04:20, 1 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete, as above Cdc 05:16, 1 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Gosh sakes, it couldn't have been on screen for more than ten seconds; how are we supposed to write an article about that? Delete. - RedWordSmith 05:50, Dec 1, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Far too granular. -- Antaeus Feldspar 07:34, 1 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Very light keep. The only reason I'm voting to keep it is because it's linked to in the strong bad article and somebody might possibly want the info. If it goes though, make sure the image gets deleted also -Cookiemobsta 07:37, 1 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Very heavy delete. This is absolutely trivial and unimportant. I am absolutely serious when I say my coffee mug is more important than this. Average Earthman 16:05, 1 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Keep for now. He was mentioned in one SBEmail, the most recent one no less, and might show up again later. After all, Homsar, a pretty minor character, has a page... he's been in what, about 4 emails? --Idont Havaname 01:18, 2 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Merge and redirect to Homestar Runner characters. The Steve 01:33, Dec 3, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: subtrivial fancruft. A waste of the miniscule resources it would take to store it. Wile E. Heresiarch 03:37, 5 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Way too trivial. The criteria for being included in an encyclopedia is substantially higher than "has been mentioned once or twice by someone". -R. fiend 06:23, 6 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Trivial, fancruft, should just be on Homestar Runner characters. — Asbestos | Talk 13:57, 6 Dec 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.